Betacowork is the largest coworking space in Belgium, with over 150 members. We are a small company that cares a lot about our community of members and staff. Our focus is on helping them to move forward professionally.
To manage and develop all aspects of the member services of the Betacowork in order to ensure the commercial and businesses targets.
This position manages the coworking community by driving growth in membership, facilitating relationships between members of the community, managing day-to-day operations, and providing administrative support to the business. With a focus on member engagement, community development, event management, communication, and sales.
The role will create an inviting atmosphere for all coworkers. You are the friendly face of our community and this is a full-time job.
We are looking for someone to be in charge of the daily management of the coworking space:
- Office functionality: members support, ensuring to keep the maximum level of satisfaction and
- Events: idea, organization, promotion, follow up;
- Connector: foster the collaborations and synergies between the coworkers;
- Marketing & Communication: social media, blog, newsletter;
- Sales: welcoming visitors and promoting the values of coworking and convert them into members; Prospect for potential new coworkers who fit our culture and community; Organise campaigns to attract new coworkers; Participate in setting a market compliant pricing for our services.
- Business Development: Continue to improve Betacowork’s market position and achieve financial growth by realizing long-term organizational strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions and concepts.
- HR: trainees selection, mentoring and supervision;
- Accounting: invoices, purchase orders, and credit notes.
What We Are Looking for in You:
- Like people. Excellent interpersonal and networking skills;
- Be reliable, committed and self-motivated;
- Be independent, open and cheerful;
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects through from start to finish;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Speak English and French, Dutch a plus.
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities.
What We Offer
- A great work environment with a hardworking and fun team, improved and enlarged by all the
professionals that we host. We are a modern company with a flat structure;
- Multidisciplinary active learning through work with help from the team. Lots of opportunities to
learn and grow;
- Responsibilities and autonomy. We want you to have initiative and learn to make decisions. We
want you to execute your ideas;
- A great network and networking opportunities with our members and at events.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please provide a reference to your professional experience in a customer facing role at a service-oriented business for more than 1 year.
20th of November 2017.