You are 18 to 30 years old and you are fascinated by entrepreneurship? Do you like challenges and meeting new people? Perfect, this event is made for you!
Brussels Youth#Challenge wants to inspire you to develop a business idea, connect with your peers and experienced entrepreneurs.
How does it work?
- 30 selected participants will have the chance to design a business idea in a team guided by an expert mentor. You’ll combine three random keywords around the main theme: FOOD.
- You’ll attend mini master classes on: business development, strategy and communication, business plan and pitching. Read the agenda here.
- At the end of the second day, you’ll pitch you project! An expert jury and the audience will vote for the best idea.
- The winning team will be rewarded with 2 months of free membership at Betacowork; individual coaching to apply for Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program… and more!
When and Where?
How to Apply
- Fill in the form, it will take you no longer than 5 minutes. The deadline is Tuesday 27th of March.
- On the 29th of March we will contact you and let you know if you have been selected!
- For more info: write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 2 737 67 69.
This event is part of the “European Coworking Network” project financed by the “Erasmus+” program. The focus of the project is on young people who have a passion for social and economic change and on assisting them to develop their knowledge, skills and networks they need to make a difference.