You are 18 to 30 years old and you are fascinated by entrepreneurship? Do you like challenges and meeting new people? Perfect, this event is made for you!
Brussels Youth#Challenge wants to inspire you to develop a business idea, connect with your peers and experienced entrepreneurs.
How does it work?
- The selected participants will have the chance to design a business idea in a team guided by an expert mentor (Discover them here!). You’ll combine three random keywords around the main theme: FOOD. No coding skills required, only your creativity and willingness to learn :)
- You’ll attend mini master classes on: business development, strategy and communication, business plan and pitching. Read the agenda here.
- At the end of the second day, you’ll pitch you project! An expert jury and the audience will vote for the best idea.
- The winning team will be rewarded with 2 months of free membership at Betacowork; individual coaching to apply for Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program; 5 hours of test in Co-oking space + 1h coaching on the project!
When and Where?
How to Apply
- Fill in the form, it will take you no longer than 5 minutes. The deadline is Thursday 30th of March.
- By the end of March we will contact you and let you know if you have been selected!
- For more info: write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 2 737 67 69.
Be part of the audience
If you want to be part of the audience the Saturday morning as a journalist or a general person, you just need to fill in the form below. The audience will be able to see the Pitch of each team and the Awards Ceremony.
This event is part of the “European Coworking Network” project financed by the “Erasmus+” program. The focus of the project is on young people who have a passion for social and economic change and on assisting them to develop their knowledge, skills and networks they need to make a difference.