The new Betacowork stickers, with the logo by Pascal Van den Driessche (@suprasonic), went like hot cakes! We are now asking our members to provide their personalized version, to print out more.
Many of them have already provided their own, and it’s fun!
Here you can download the templates provided by Pascal and use them to customize your beta-exagon: templates_createyourbetacoworkstickers
The guidelines to prepare a good file are:
– Recommended size: 472 x 472 pixels (300dpi)
– Minimum accepted size: 151 x 151 pixels (96dpi)
– The maximum file size is 50 MB each
– Recommended file formats:
– JPEG for photography
– Vector-based PDF for graphic design and line art
– high resolution GIFs and PNGs are also accepted
Send your icon to: stefania at betacowork dot com. We will print it out soon!