Salesforce.com is probably the most prominent CRM on the market. Widely accepted as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of CRM’s, Salesforce is a full-blown solution and also a development platform. But where do you start? And how do you figure out which CRM is right for you (so many competitors out there)?
- General principles of Salesforce.com
- What does it do for sales?
- What does it do for customer service?
- What does it do for marketing?
- The competition vs. Salesforce.com (including Dynamics365, bpm’online, Zoho, Sugar)
- Guidelines to customize your CRM with no hassle
- Salesforce in the future (roadmap & ecosystem)
- Admin Q&A
Wanna compare with other CRM tools? Check out our events.
Please note: the workshop is intensive (no break, 3-hour in a row). Be ready & have a cup of coffee before. Geeks & nerds welcome, but you don’t need to be one (business people deserve a CRM too ;-)
When & Where?
28 November from 9 am to 12 AM at Betacowork (ICAB Buiness & Technology Incubator).
Who is Olivier Caeymaex?
He’s a vendor-independent CRM consultant and agile coach. He has helped tens of organisations, big or small (with a preference for the small ones) with their CRM project.
The CRM Introduction Rodeo’s are free workshops provided by Egg3, a vendor-independent cooperative of digital coaches.