We thought that on top of the events we are all organizing (like our Google Glass workshop), it would be good to share some of the experience and knowledge from the seasoned people we work and share the office with.
To signup, you just have to choose your mentor/s link/s and choose a time slot. One rule, NO SOLICITING: this is an opportunity to get valuable feedback, exchange ideas, and build professional relationships.
These are the subjects and mentors (the list will be updated, so check back and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for announcements) :
- Antonio Zugaldia, Founder SilicaLabs: Google Glass & wearable devices apps
- Christelle Letist, HR expert : human resources management; talent acquisition; talent development; hr information systems; hr2.0; career development
- Frederik Denkens, skyscrape.rs founder: cloud management, cloud apps
- Joren de Wachter, IP Strategist: intellectual property and business, bringing innovation to market
- Nicolas Frenay, entrepreneur: business model, go-to market, internationalization
- Martin van Wunnick, financial strategist for startups and SME’s : financial overview of your project/startup
- Michel Duchateau, entrepreneur and organizer of Startup Weekend Brussels: business model canvas, lean startup, agile development & scrum, Brussels startup ecosystem.
- Pascal Van den Driessche, digital strategist: stratégie digitale (FR).
- Philippe Szombat, sales specialist, TweetWallPro partner: how to sell and price your product.
- Ramon Suarez, founder of Betacowork, tech startup promoter: coworking, marketing, starting a business, business modelling.
- More coming…
If you want to be in the list, contact us with your subject and the link/s to your office hours.