Important notice: This is not just a workshop, it is a new start for the 2016 year. If you don’t want to have a huge boost in what you will achieve in 2016, don’t come to this workshop.
Do you feel disapointed because there are important things on which you didn’t do any progress on in 2015?
These goals are our personal goals:
- ‘do a 2 weeks trip to Argentina’
- ‘see my close friends I don’t see anymore’
And our professional goals :
- ‘automate the customer support of my webshop’
- ‘hire a Virtual Assistant that can free my time from managing dumb paperwork’
And these are the mistakes all of us make setting our annual goals:
- We set yearly goals and then we never look at them again.
- We find ourselves in November and tell to yourself: “Oh yeah.. We didn’t even start on that yet”.
At Betacowork, we act on our dreams and tackle our problems. We don’t just sit around day-dreaming or chit-chatting about how cool our lives would be if we had this or that. And all betacoworkers share this action driven mindset!
So you want to set these annual goals. And you also want to meet these annual goals.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to set yearly goals that are worth and meaningful.
- How to set up processes and forces in order to make sure you meet those goals.
- How to define and focus on one metric that matters.
This is not just a workshop : it is a new start for the 2016 year. After the workshop, those of us willing to achieve their goals will help each other make sure we take action in order to attain our 2016 objectives.
When: Tuesday 12 January from 16:00 to 17:30.
Where: @Betacowork in the meeting room Planes 2
Book your spot now :