Betacowork is the largest coworking space in Belgium, with over 200 members. We are a small company that cares a lot about our community of members and staff. Our focus is on helping them to move forward professionally.
We want to help you to reach your next step in your professional development and to become more resourceful; and we want you to help us move forward. We like to get things done, not discuss endlessly. Done is always better than perfect. We know you will make mistakes: we make them too. What matters to us is what you/we do not to make similar mistakes again. We all work to improve each other and Betacowork.
What we offer
- A great work environment with a hard working and fun team, improved and enlarged by all the professionals that we host. We are a modern company with a flat structure.
- Multidisciplinary active learning through work with help from the team. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Responsibilities and autonomy. We want you to have initiative and learn to take decisions. We want you to execute your ideas.
- Support to help you grow as a professional and to find your next position (with us or elsewhere.)
- Learning with the managers of the leading coworking space in Belgium and the author of the Coworking Handbook, the manual about how to open and run a coworking space.
- A great network and networking opportunities with our members and at events.
- Personalized reference based on the quality of your work.
Event and courses organizer
- Organization of community and internal events, professional training courses, etc.
- Logistics, coordination and marketing.
Visual creator (graphic designer, photographer, video maker)
- Create graphic content for the blog, social media and marketing.
- Promote the coworking space, its events and members through social media, PR, our website, etc.
What we are looking for in you
- Like people.
- Be reliable, committed and self-motivated.
- Have a good attitude towards learning and working.
- Be independent, open and cheerful.
- Speak English at least. French or Dutch a plus.
Length of internship
The minimum length of membership is of three months. We want it to be meaningful, not just a visit.
How to apply
- If you are at school you should have the paperwork for the agreement with your university. When you have it you can contact us with the following information (be brief and to the point):
- Why you want to work at Betacowork?
- What you want to do and what do you hope to get out of your internship?
- What skills/traits are you going to contribute to the team?
- When would you like to start and for how long?
- What is coworking in your opinion?
- A link to your CV with contact information.
- If you are applying from elsewhere in Europe you can get the EU to pay you for this internship via Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs network. We will still want to see the answers to the questions above.t