Useful workshop regarding defining the project, choosing the right project team, covering all the project roles and responsibilities, planning and organizing.
What are we going to learn:
- How to define and document your project in order to create the pre-analysis documentation and release a project brief that can be used in a request for proposal.
- Define the project team roles;
- How to select your partner(s);
- Work models and key contractual terms;
- How to plan and supervise the project development.
When and Where?
Thursday 22nd of September at 4PM at Betacowork (ICAB Business & Technology Incubator) Room Plane 2 (in the submarine!)
Who is the speaker?
Ciprian has been an active IT&C consultant and business developer for more than 12 years. He has spent most of his career until now in multinational companies but since 2012 he is a founding partner in WebVenture, a Romanian software, web and mobile development company. He has been involved in more than 100 successful web development projects and has enrolled more than 100 Clients in WebVenture (from Romania and Europe). He has a straightforward approach to his Clients and Partners and gives his best in bringing value to his Customers. He likes being in touch with the latest technologies, has a passion for photography and mountain biking and loves traveling a lot.