Yesterday Gilbert West and I were interviewed for the RTBF news program 15′, to talk about Movember, a worldwide initiative to raise awareness and funds for prostate cancer research. Just in Belgium a man dies every 6 hours of prostate cancer and one gets diagnosed every hour. Gilbert had the initiative to make a call to the coworkers to join Movember and Mateusz and I immediately joined. We have created a team of mobros (moustache brothers) to try to raise more money for cancer research: http://bit.ly/3mobros. You are all invited to make witty comments about our moustaches in our profiles and social media, and, more importantly, to donate!
Movember: Fighting Prostate Cancer at the Betagroup Coworking Brussels
About Ramón SuárezTech startups, entrepreneurship, & coworking; @Betacowork Coworking Brussels and Coworking Belgium @Cobelgium founder; President and cofounder of the European Coworking Assembly @CoAssemblyEU@startupsbe founder and board member; blogger; chocolate ambassador; Brussels lover. For speaking engagements, please contact my agent at Startups.be, Laura Ortiz: firstname.lastname@example.org / +32 484 10 74 69 Connect on Twitter: @ramonsuarez and Google+ Watch me talk about coworking & entrepreneurship on YouTube
- 5 ways to boost the brand called… YOU (27 March)
- Speed-Networking : Find Or Be Found With Entrelancers (21st of March)
- Lunch & Learn: le “Why” Atelier Ouvert par Jean-Charles della Faille (20 Mars)
- Get to know our new Executive & Life Coach Cecil Schmitt and Book a session !
- Speed Networking avec le Club des Entrepreneurs d’Etterbeek (15 Mars)