Yesterday Gilbert West and I were interviewed for the RTBF news program 15′, to talk about Movember, a worldwide initiative to raise awareness and funds for prostate cancer research. Just in Belgium a man dies every 6 hours of prostate cancer and one gets diagnosed every hour. Gilbert had the initiative to make a call to the coworkers to join Movember and Mateusz and I immediately joined. We have created a team of mobros (moustache brothers) to try to raise more money for cancer research: http://bit.ly/3mobros. You are all invited to make witty comments about our moustaches in our profiles and social media, and, more importantly, to donate!
Movember: Fighting Prostate Cancer at the Betagroup Coworking Brussels
About Ramón SuárezTech startups, entrepreneurship, & coworking; @Betacowork Coworking Brussels and Coworking Belgium @Cobelgium founder; President and cofounder of the European Coworking Assembly @CoAssemblyEU@startupsbe founder and board member; blogger; chocolate ambassador; Brussels lover. For speaking engagements, please contact my agent at Startups.be, Laura Ortiz: email@example.com / +32 484 10 74 69 Connect on Twitter: @ramonsuarez and Google+ Watch me talk about coworking & entrepreneurship on YouTube
- Storytelling to Deliver a Crystal Clear Message – Workshop by Martin Jugmans
- Treat Your Employees – Consider Coworking!
- Free Coworking Week! 7-11 August 2017 – Sign Up Now (Limited Spots)
- Service Design: Learn How To Create Better Services Workshop by Egg3 [Members Only]
- Facebook Ads Tactics and Facebook Messenger Bots – OPEN Workshop for Passionate Marketers and Founders