The Brussels’ team of organizers are recruiting crazy entrepreneurs like you to join their team!
In 3 years, we’ve had 11 crazy events in Belgium and the community of participants and organizers is more than 1.000 strong in Brussels, Mons, Liège, Leuven, Ghent & Antwerp. We are now part of this worldwide movement involving 25 Startup Weekend events per weekend.
The next events planned are :
– Startup Weekend Brussels for the Health sector in end of February 2015
– Startup Weekend Brussels for the Media sector in end of March 2015
– more ? :)
What can you expect as Organizer?
To organize a SW is a unique experience that provided me a lot of fun, new friends and contacts with startup enthusiasts from all over the world.
– Play a vital role in building startup culture and creating impact in the Belgian community.
– Join a family of over 4.000 passionate, capable and connected organizers around the globe.
– Meet amazing people.
– Have fun with uber open-minded community leaders and startup enthousiasts.
What is expected from you?
Organizing an event is open to any entrepreneur having participated to one previous edition. It’s free and fun, but it requires a bit of your time and some commitment.
Interested to join the organizers team?
Need a feedback?
More than 12 betacoworkers participated to previous editions. Ask Pascal Polleunus, Xavier Corman, Eric Rodriguez, Toon Vanagt, Pierre-Jean Leonard, Martin van Wunnik who have already participated multiple times.
Current organizer Marie Laenen organized the previous edition in June 2014. If you want to join the SW community, to be part of a uber adventure and to meet and to collaborate with professionals, go for it ! :-)