This is a workshop that will give you the confidence to speak easily in a professional environment. It will help you develop your leadership skills, interpersonal skills and lead you to become more client oriented. Through the confidence you will gain you will develop positive long- term relationships with future business stake- holders.
This hands-on workshop will help you to build your credibility and find what makes you unique. It will help you conquer your shyness, crawl out of your shell and shine with any client!
What you are going to learn?
- How to define and practice soft skills: leadership, client orientation and interpersonal skills;
- Take part in fun exercises designed to help you build your self – confidence in the work place;
- Self-discovery: write your own BIO and key message;
- Practice your key message and pitch it to the others, gaining valuable practice and feedback from the group;
- Learn and practice networking tools.
By the end of this 4 hour session you will have gained the following: your written BIO, your key message developed and ready for your landing page, a plan for networking and making business contacts and you will feel more at ease meeting new people and discussing your product or service.
Who is it for?
People who think they are shy in new professional settings and lack the confidence to pitch and sell their project.
Who is Erica Elias?
She is co-founder of MindWorks and author of 2 books “Interviewing in the Global Economy, How to get hired by a Multinational” and “Recruitment A-Z, Tricks of the Trade“published by Die Keure. Erica is an entrepreneur and certified Business Coach from ICHEC.
When and Where?
June 23rd from 4PM to 20PM at Betacowork Coworking Brussles (Room Azzar, first floor on the left).
(Note: the workshop requires a minimum of 8 people to take place. Full refunds will be offered to all registered participants in the case of cancellation).