Who we are
Betacowork sprl (« Betacowork »)
4 Rue des Pères Blancs , Etterbeek, Brussels 1040
Belgium – Tel : +32 2 737 67 69
The types of data that we process
- As you register, e.g. to sign up for a free try out in our coworking space, you are required to provide us with:
- your contact details;
- your login information relating to your Betacowork account.
- As you sign up for one of your coworking packages, you additionally provide us with:
- your financial details such as your bank account number.
- We also record your working hours to monitor your coworking usage.
Our legal basis for processing
We store this information and use it for administrative purposes within the context of the performance of a contract and in preparation of a possible contract.
Whether you only wish to sign up for a free try-out or you choose to co-work with us for a longer period of time, our legal basis for processing your data is the contract between you and Betacowork.
How long we store your data
We store your data for 5 years after the termination of our last contract, to comply with legal requirements. If you only signed up for a free try-out and did not wish to book one of our coworking packages, we store your data for 12 months.
As a data subject, you can:
- ask us for more information on how we process your data;
- ask for confirmation that we process your data as well as for access to your personal data;
- ask to receive the personal data regarding yourself that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and that we transmit those data to another controller.
You may also reach out to the Data Protection Authority should you wish to log a complaint regarding our processing of your data.