Google AdWords is Google’s online advertising program that lets you reach new customers and grow your business. Are you new to AdWords or a current AdWords user having concerns or clearly disappointed? This workshop is made for you! The Certified Google Partner, Emmanuel Thiebauld ET-Consulting, shares with you his experience.
This workshop is divided into two parts.
1) AdWords: latest features in 2015
Tricks and lessons learned:
- When should you not make any Google Adwords campaign?
- The most common mistakes and useful check-list
- What to do if only a few people are searching for your products?
- How to avoid wasting money?
- Why does the “quality score” matter?
- Sleep during the night using stoploss and alerts;
- and more!
2) Questions from the audience
- Case studies (please send your questions in advance so they can get prepared. Contact: email@example.com).
Please note that it is not a training but rather an experience sharing session.
When and Where? December 9th at 5pm, at Betacowork Coworking Brussels.