- What is the most appropriate vehicle for my business?
- What do I need to know to sign contracts with customers and suppliers?
- Are there any specific rules for online business and e-commerce?
- How can I protect my intellectual property?
- Key legal documents for start ups.
Erik de Herdt will answer to all these questions.
[Tweet “Are you struggling with the legal aspects of your start up?”]
When and Where?
Tuesday 22nd of November at 4PM at Betacowork (ICAB Business & technology Incubator). Room Neos (first floor of the submarine).
This workshop is given by Erik de Herdt, a qualified lawyer and seasoned legal consultant with over 15 years experience in legal, regulatory and strategic advice to all players in the ICT business on a worldwide basis. Clients include small businesses, IT services companies, technology enterprises, OTT and voip players, web developers and national and international telecommunication service providers. Domains of expertise: commercial law, IT service, app & web development, e-commerce, software maintenance, managed services, intellectual property, data privacy, licensing, interconnection. He started his professional career as attorney-at-law in a law firm after which he moved to the technology business as in-house and general counsel for many companies (including HP, Verizon, Melexis and Voxbone).