Tore Rasmussen from Playing Lean shares his story of Kickstarter failure and success.
Kickstarter is a global crowdfunding platform based in the United States. The company’s stated mission is to help bring creative projects to life.
Playing Lean is a board game designed to facilitate teaching and learning the Lean Startup methodology. Playing Lean was successfully funded in 10 hours and closed on 500% was successfully funded in 10 hours and closed on 500% funding on Kickstarter the 13th of June. It is now the most funded board game from Scandinavia!
At this talk Tore will address topics like:
- When is the best time to launch?
- How far should the development of the product have come?
- How much of your marketing budget should you burn before launch and how much should you save for later?
- Should you use Kickstarter?
- What exactly is Product Hunt?
- How do you get credibility?
- Sing up to know the answer to all this questions!
When and where?
Room Madera at Betacowork (first floor)