Are you struggling to find your cofounder? Here’s a speed dating event to help you find your partner in crime and launch your business.
How it works:
- We use your ticket signup to split people with and without a project;
- We set up two rows of chairs, one for each group. You will speak to each person one on one;
- If you have a project you have 1 minute with each person to explain it, be brief and to the point;
- If you are looking for a project you have 1 minute to present yourself and explain how you could contribute;
- After a few rounds, we break up and continue the conversations in a more relaxed way with drinks, be sure to hook up with those who are a good match;
- Follow up with the people you find interesting after the event, you can even already set up a meeting;
- Start working with your newly found business partner!
- 6pm: Drink & Welcome
- 6:30-7:00pm: Speed dating
- 7:00-8:00pm: Drink and Chat
Who is it for?
- Everyone who has a great idea and is looking for a cofounder;
- Everyone who is looking to join a new project as a cofounder.
What do you need?
- Bring a notepad and a pen. You’ll find a lot of ideas and people so you need to keep notes of projects and contacts. We won’t give you the attendees’ contacts.
- Bring your business card. Use this link for 10% discount on moo cards.
When and Where?
CANCELLED – Thursday 29 September from 6PM to 8PM in the Cafeteria at @Betacowork.
Powered by Eventbrite
CANCELLED – Thursday 20th of October from 6Pm to 8PM in the Cafeteria at @Betacowork.
PS: cofounder or co-founder? They mean the same, but we don’t like hyphens 😉
Sponsored by ICAB Business & Technology Incubator.