As a freelancer or entrepreneur, you already have had to deal with unpaid invoices – right? A real pain in the ***. Don’t worry, Betacowork has organized a useful workshop that will help you deal with this problem and, above all, prevent it.
- Introduction: have you faced this situation already? How often? How did you try to solve it? Did it work? Was it with B2B or B2C clients?
- The importance of close monitoring of invoice payments from a legal perspective;
- Practical tips : what you can do to avoid this situation;
- Practical tips: what you can do if it carries on;
- The added-value of a lawyer’s intervention;
Alexiane Wyns is registered as lawyer at the Brussels Bar. After having worked in international law firms, she recently started her own legal practice, focused on corporate law and commercial law. Her goal? Helping entrepreneurs to start a business and grow it in Belgium and internationally, by advising them on legal aspects and defending their interests. Her motto? “A ship is only as strong as its crew”. She works together with her clients as a long-term partner by providing a preventive approach to legal challenges.
When and Where? Wednesday 19th of October at 18:00 in Room Fenix (ground floor before the green building) at Betacowork (ICAB Business & Technology Incubator).
This workshop is only OPEN to everyone as part of the European Freelancers Week.